Monday, August 26, 2013

It's Been A while!

Okay,
Don't kill me! I know that I have been seriously neglecting this shoe blog! But hear me out! I am EXTREMELY busy! Okay well maybe not that busy but a little bit. LOL! I have my business that I started www.chaussureboite.com! It's exciting! But I know this page is about my shoe  addiction, so let's talk SHOES!! I love www.10dollarmall.com!! Everything on the site is 9.99 and I have gotten some AMAZING shoes from this site. It doesn't tell you the manufacturer of the shoes when you buy them but I got some shoes that were from Sole Society for 9.99 that were still being sold on their site for 49.99!! Yessss! You know I love a deal! The thing about 10dollarmall is that you have to check often and without delay when ordering because the sizes go SUPER FAST! Soooo here are pics of some of the shoes that I've gotten from there! Check'em out! You won't be sorry! XOXO ~B.



No comments:

Post a Comment